mailing list stuff (was Re: [LA.pm] The odds of finger games)

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Thu Mar 6 18:08:21 CST 2003

I suggest we lay this issue to rest.  I'm not going to add a
"Reply-To" field to the la.pm list, because I feel that generally it
gets in the way.

I could add a Mail-Followup-To and Mail-Reply-To header to the list,
but only people whose MUA supports it would get the benefit.

If you don't like the lack of Reply-To, use procmail or Mail::Audit to
add one, and everyone will be happy.

Speaking of Mail::Audit, that would be a great topic for a la.pm
talk.  Any volunteers?

-R