[LA.pm] Save The Date: Dinner with Peter Scott

Ask Bjoern Hansen ask at develooper.com
Thu Feb 27 02:35:11 CST 2003

http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/50954/

> but I think 7pm on a weeknight will be a bad time (traffic wise)
> to get a variety of people to Silverlake.

Uhh, on the right side of the hill.   :-]

Actually, it's better to drive into town from the Valley than
driving out in the valley around that hour.

> Also, Peter has said he's going to bring a copy of his book to raffle
> off.  Must be present to win.  No purchase necessary.  See official
> rules for details.

We can also raffle a FREE one year subscription to p5p.  :-)
(Although the book sounds much nicer).

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://www.askbjoernhansen.com/ !try; do();