[LA.pm] Save The Date: Dinner with Peter Scott

Greg Stark gstark at rubyservices.com
Thu Feb 27 01:46:18 CST 2003

Robert,
How many people are coming?  Head count!

How hard is it to get to Taix.  It's 5 minutes from The Original Tommy's on
Rampart and Beverly.

  From Pasadena : 210/134 -> 2 -> Glendale Blvd -> Sunset
  From Burbank  : 5 -> 2 ...
  From LA       : 110 -> 101 ...

In 6:30 traffic  25 minutes avg... from Tujunga via Burbank route.  The wife
says 35. :)

Then again we could all meet at Tommy's... (Some one did mention burgers)
Does he like Chili Burgers... Outside...

G. Stark    <mailto:gstark at rubyservices.com>