LA.pm: Re: coffee houses with 802.11b

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Mon May 13 12:27:14 CDT 2002

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 08:45:38AM -0700, cnk at retch.ugcs.caltech.edu said:
> Fabulous! Could you post the hours to the list. You are not walking
> distance from my work in Pasadena but it might be a promising place to
> hang out in the evenings.

It's definitely not walking distance from my place in North Hollywood, but I
like it enough to drive over there regularly and hang out with a few friends.

Hours:
M-T 7A-9P
F   7A-10P
Sat 8A-11P
Sun closed (but available for parties, etc. (including LANparties - contact
me if you're interested)

Closing time is flexible - if people are hanging out, buying coffee and
having fun, Hope will stay open later to accommodate them. (She's cool that
way. :) )

Note: Saturdays/Fridays frequently feature live music (blues, jazz, etc.) or
open mic night.

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m