LA.pm: OT: XML speaking opportunity (was FW: [aipvl] MS reps not available)

Bryan Backer bbacker at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 12:32:16 CST 2002

I apologize if this is a bit off topic, but
if any of you who may be XML experts
would be interested in speaking or know somebody
who would be, that would be most helpful.
This is a more business oriented, slightly
less technical atmosphere than some other user
groups, but would be great exposure for any
local XML/web service firms.

Also, having an Linux/perl-o-phile type
replace the Microsoft speaker might be
nice anyway... :)

Even if you're not interested in presenting,
you may wish to attend, or attend the Apr 9
technical session.

=====