LA.pm: Golf submission page up

Samy Kamkar SKamkar at LucidX.com
Tue Mar 19 22:16:50 CST 2002

Anyone who's golfing, you can now submit your code and update at any
time from:
http://la.pm.org/cgi-bin/PGAS/leader.cgi?course=1

Again, http://la.pm.org/golf/ is the main golf page --
leaderboard/rules/submissions/updates/etc. are all available from there

Once you submit code, it will get sent to me and be tested.  If passed,
it will be put up on the leaderboard (also at
http://la.pm.org/cgi-bin/PGAS/leader.cgi?course=1)

You can view anyone's score from the leaderboard and if you ever want to
update your code, you can do so from the page.

This is all done using PGAS, the Perl Golf Administration System, found
at http://perlgolf.sourceforge.net/

If anyone has any questions or comments, please let me know!

--
Samy Kamkar Pezeshkian -- cp5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / code.LucidX.com / LA.pm.org