LA.pm: What ever happend...

Jeremy James jjames at somepoint.org
Mon Jul 22 19:27:28 CDT 2002

Abraham Ingersoll wrote:
> I offer up my building's roof. (It's boring as far as roofs go, but the
> location is 'ight -- within view of the ocean/boardwalk/etc.) We had a 4th
> of July BBQ up there that went well, and another neighbor's been having
> live practice/concerts up there as of late too.

> Anyone/everyone game?

Wow, Well that sounds like it would probably make the whole BBQ part of
the equation a lot easier and we wouldn't have to worry about whether or
not alcohol is allowed ;).  I guess we could just wander down to the
beach and come back for food and Quake is a deal sweetener.

Aug 10 is fine with me.  The real questing for me is... are there any
vacancies in your building?

Jeremy