LA.pm: Fwd: BBQ

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Wed Jul 10 09:55:45 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 03:50:28PM -0700, SKamkar at LucidX.com said:
[snip]
> Anywhere from like hermosa to malibu is fine by me, the only reason I
> suggested venice in particular is the general nature of venice over the
> summer. We can eat, stare at freaks, and *ahem* the locals to venice I'm
> sure don't mind (not suggesting I'm local or anything *innocent look*)

I wouldn't mind going to Venice again. I haven't been since last summer, and
I had a great time then (skating, etc.).

> Also if anyone is interested theres a cisco users group meeting coming up
> on wednesday
> www.sccug.org if anyone is interested.

cool. I didn't know there was such a beast around here. I may have to drop
in.
--
-= Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net =-
  GPG key CB33CCA7 has been revoked; I am now 5537F527