LA.pm: Fwd: BBQ

Samy Kamkar SKamkar at LucidX.com
Tue Jul 9 17:50:28 CDT 2002

Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 14:02:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: jeff at securemac.com
To: list at la.pm.org
Subject: BBQ

Hey all,
jeff at xiir.net is currently down so i figured i'd jump in on the BBQ
discussion (its lots of fun reading your email in your second MX with
qmHandle, hah.

I still think on the beach in venice would be best, however, the only
place for open BBQ's as I was just informed is like playa del rey.
Thats only a minor problem though.

Theres always the option of going to costco, buying a bunch of those
baked chickens, and claiming we cooked them ourselves :)

Anywhere from like hermosa to malibu is fine by me, the only reason I
suggested venice in particular is the general nature of venice over the
summer. We can eat, stare at freaks, and *ahem* the locals to venice I'm
sure don't mind (not suggesting I'm local or anything *innocent look*)

So when does everyone like?

Also if anyone is interested theres a cisco users group meeting coming up
on wednesday
www.sccug.org if anyone is interested.

-jeff

--
Samy Kamkar -- cp5 -- SKamkar at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / code.LucidX.com