Fwd: Re: LA.pm: Meeting

Clay Irving clay at panix.com
Tue Jul 9 19:08:04 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 03:51:25PM -0700, Samy Kamkar wrote:

> 90403 Santa Monica

90266 - Manhattan Beach

> We can start at 6 pm, which is likely the soonest any one can get there.
> They can reserve the fire pit.

I can easily get there in the afternoon and stake a claim on a pit -- I
could literally walk there from my home.

> I recall doing the fire pit at some beach near LAX.
> I think it was south of the drive in camp site.
> I do not have time to get down there to see this
> week.  There was a parking lot we parked in.
> I suggest using that location.

That's Dockweiler Beach:

  http://beaches.co.la.ca.us/BandH/Beaches/Dockweiler.htm

If you need an informal presentation, I could tell you about some of the
cool things we do with Perl at SKECHERS USA, Inc.

--
Clay Irving <clay at panix.com>
When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right.