LA.pm: Ski Trip

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Sun Jan 13 17:24:57 CST 2002

There seem to be opinions "all over the map" for which place to go to.
Personally, I'd lean towards Mt. High, even if it isn't as nice, because
it's probably 45 minutes closer, which means a bunch more skiing.  (And
heck, if this trip works out, we can do another trip elsewhere.)

Anyway, there hasn't been any opinions on the date, so I'll propose
Sunday Feb 3rd.   (Of course, we can always change our mind.)

Other issues involve transportation.  I know that both Scott and I drive
2-seater cars.  I'm pretty sure that mine would not be very happy in the
snow...  anyone with a nice 4-door sedan feel like volunteering?

-R