LA.pm: Meeting on Sat, Nov. 10th

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Mon Oct 29 18:13:20 CST 2001

If they supply any docs/code/etc. for us, I will definately put it up on
the page (assuming it's okay with them).  I'll put up a page on the LAPM
site with anything that speakers would like to be put up there, such as
Bryan's code (I'll put his up ASAP).
I'll email the list when I get something to put up
-Samy

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- cp5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / pdump.org / code.LucidX.com