LA.pm: Meeting on Sat, Nov. 10th

Gregory Williams greg at evilfunhouse.com
Sun Oct 28 21:28:07 CST 2001

On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 03:29:01PM -0800, Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] quoth:
> Abe and Greg will be presenting a talk on source filtering, focusing on
> their attempts to write a source filter that utilizes encryption and
> bytecode. Their end goal is a mechanism for distributing propreitary
> perl applications in a 'compiled' manner, and they'd appreciate feedback
> from any perl mongers who might be able to debunk their obfuscation.

I won't be able to attend, but I'd love to see this talk. Will it be available (after the meeting) in any form (transcript/recording/paper)? :)

thanks,
greg

--
There is no excuse to ship a product which cannot self replicate.
    - Damian Conway