LA.pm: Getting to Saturday's meeting!

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Sat Oct 13 16:13:24 CDT 2001

Yeah, I hear those are cool.  I actually ordered one some time ago (but
they stopped the offer a few days ago)...they said they sent it but I
just gotta check my mail for it now.
I also have to get a regular ethernet card for my laptop that works...I
have two but neither work, any recommendations from anyone for just a
regular eth card that works on both nix and win?

>I am actually coming at you LIVE from Encinitas right now :)
>(courtesy of my brand spankin' new FREE sprintpcs wireless modem - the thing
>actually works (well, enough for a shell connection, if I'm not too impatient
>about the lag ... 14.4 is back again ... :) ) get yours at
>http://sprintpcs.i33.com/b2bwwmodem/signup.asp if they're not out already)
>
>I'm now a big fan of this card. If I could just get it hacked to work under
>OpenBSD ... :) at least it's recognized and configured properly by the
>generic kernel ...
>
>>So I'll see you all tomorrow and hope to also see some new faces
>>

>Hope you guys are having fun - I'll see you all next month for sure ...

Hope you're havin fun too

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- cp5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / pdump.org / code.LucidX.com