LA.pm: December meeting

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Mon Nov 12 21:40:47 CST 2001

Samy and I were talking after the meeting the other night about the December
meeting. I noted that /Fellowship of the Ring/ is coming out Wednesday the
12th, around the time that would be good for a meeting. Wanted to see what
people thought about having our December meeting be a trip to see the movie.
:) Somebody (probably myself) can get tickets ahead of time, online, and
everybody that wants to go can either send cash via paypal or else bring
money the night of the event.

I dunno about you guys, but I'm quite excited about this movie. Comments,
please.
--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
UNIX | IP networks | security | sysadmin | caffeine | BOFH | general geekery