LA.pm: December Meeting planning ASAP

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Tue Nov 6 01:22:01 CST 2001

I would like to get the December meeting planned before the next
meeting, this Saturday.

Three things need to be done:
a set date and time
a set meeting place, preferrably with a projector or other visual equipment
two or three talks

First, date and time.  We can have it either set or December 1st or
December 8th, both are Saturdays.  The date is up to everyone, whichever
is more convenient for you.  If you have a problem with one of the
dates, please tell me.  Time should be set at either 4 or 5 PM (unless
anyone has any suggestions for a completely different and radical time :)

Second, a need a meeting place.  Duane is graciously hosting the meeting
or this Saturday, again, but it would be nice to have a place a little
bigger, to at least be able to hold twenty or so people and have a
projector or television hooked up to a computer or easily hooked up to a
laptop.

Third, we need a few talks.  If anyone is interested in speaking on
anything, please do tell me ASAP.  (Any hot topics out there right now?
 /me has been out of it for the past two weeks or so)

Please reply to me as soon as you can, thanks!

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- cp5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / pdump.org / code.LucidX.com