LA.pm: Fwd: Programming job

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Fri Nov 2 17:45:11 CST 2001

"I am reaching out to you in hopes of eventually contacting someone who
might be interested in a contract job. I happen to have a project that
requires a C/C++ programmer with Palm development experience for
approximately one month. The job requires the contractor to work from
home (darn it!) and would start ASAP."

If any of you are interested, please let me know

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- cp5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / pdump.org / code.LucidX.com