LA.pm: meetings, dns, shtuff, oh my

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Thu Mar 29 02:01:30 CST 2001

Looks like Saturday, the 7th, is a good day for some of you (so far) but
I'd like to change it to Saturday, the 14th, only one week later.  It
seems that we can get a few more people on that weekend and best to have
as many people as we can get :)
If that's not ok with you, please email me, so I can compare the
estimates of who can come on the 7th and who on the 14th.
Thanks everyone, expect that email tomorrow or check the page for
updates.
-Sam

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 383-4980 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org