LA.pm: meetings, dns, shtuff, oh my

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Tue Mar 27 17:41:22 CST 2001

Thanks Arkadiy!
By the way, Arkadiy went to the last TPC and got us some of this stuff
like discounts for us and signed us (LA.pm) up so he's a big help :)
On the subject of books, I'll bring down the new Network Programming
with Perl to check out, too, by Lincoln D. Stein.

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 383-4980 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org