LA.pm: impromptu la.pm social event: Go Ape!

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Mon Jul 30 12:29:56 CDT 2001

On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 02:19:44PM -0700, Robert Spier exclaimed:
> Anyone up for a trip to (the) Planet of the Apes tonight?
>
> Maybe somewhere in the North Hollywood/Burbank/Glendale/Pasadena area?

doh. too late! I already went to Monrovia (east of Pasadena) to see it with
the gf and co. Sunday night. Good flick (of course; with Tim Burton and Danny
Elfman, you can't go wrong).

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m