LA.pm: anti-dmca raily tomorrow

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Mon Jul 30 00:35:11 CDT 2001

This message got bounced...Evan, apperently the address you registered
with is different then the one you're sending email with, if you need
any help changing it, just email me..

Subject: anti-dmca raily tomorrow
From: "Evan Webb" <ntropy at unre.st>
To: <list at la.pm.org>

Hey, I just thought I'd give everyone a heads up about the
anti-dmca/pro-dmitry sklyarov raily tomorrow. I'm going to go over,
(it's at
noon, the location is at http://www.freesklyarov.org), with digital
camera
and poster board. So, I hope to see some of you there!

(btw, I've been pretty inactive lately, so most of you probably havent
heard
from me)

Evan Webb
evan at unre.st

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org