LA.pm: Meetup in San Diego

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Thu Jul 26 22:05:50 CDT 2001

Just to let everyone know, along with the new users on the list, a few
of us will be meeting up in South Pasadena and from there we will all
drive together to San Diego on Saturday.  Details are at
http://la.pm.org/meetings/

This trip is for social purposes and we have nothing big planned but
just to explore San Diego and to meet with new people.

If you're coming, please email me/the list just so we know how many
people to expect on Saturday morning.

-Samy
--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org