LA.pm: Lurkers Anonymous

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Tue Jul 3 10:59:54 CDT 2001

"Mark J. Deazley" wrote:

> I've never made it to one of the meetings as I'm out in the hinterlands of
> Val Verde. But my two cents is that the meetings need to be on a fixed date
> and set of locations... Its too hard to plan otherwise.
Yup, in a previous email I said that's what I wanted to plan for either
the last Saturday or first Saturday of the month at Cafe Pop.  Then as
long as everything is fine the next meeting we have there, we'll set
that data, place, and time the same  from then on.

> I was launching on July 28th for my moto-vacation so I most likely won't
> make the next one either.
Hopefully next meeting..

> Re: Arkadiy's LV Ride: Do they have CS tourneys at DefCon9 ???? Never been
> to one. Do they let people over 40 in? ;-~
I don't believe they have any tourneys (unless you count the rootwars
box cracking)

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org