LA.pm: Lurkers Anonymous

Mark J. Deazley mdeazley at 1stconnect.com
Tue Jul 3 10:34:19 CDT 2001

I've never made it to one of the meetings as I'm out in the hinterlands of
Val Verde. But my two cents is that the meetings need to be on a fixed date
and set of locations... Its too hard to plan otherwise.

I was launching on July 28th for my moto-vacation so I most likely won't
make the next one either.

Re: Arkadiy's LV Ride: Do they have CS tourneys at DefCon9 ???? Never been
to one. Do they let people over 40 in? ;-~

A midnight moto romp with a pit-stop in Pahrump (o-yeah-baby) might just be
in order! And all married GSX squids can stay home ;-).

MJD .aka. ST1100MAN aboard 'apoSTate'