LA.pm: Meeting change? (was Re: Next meeting)

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Mon Jul 2 12:50:41 CDT 2001

Well looks like we're talkin about a buncha different things now...so,
let's start it off this way.  If you're able to do any of these, send an
email to the list and we can get a plan by the end of the week.

If you're able/want to go to the meeting here in LA on the 28th..
If you want to go to SD instead on the 28th (or maybe leave sometime in
the afternoon on the 27th)...
If you're going to defcon (13th-15th)...
If you're going to toorcon (Sept. 28th-30th!)
If you'll still be at TPC Friday night/Saturday [27th/28th]

[both tpc and toorcon are in SD and if we go to SD on the 27th/28th, I
can round up a bunch of the toorcon people (mainly the ones running it)
and we can hang out around there along with tpc people]

so tell me what you all say, where you're going, what you want, and
we'll get this thing on a roll

On a side note, I want to start having a set place and certain day of
each month to have a meeting (such as the last saturday of every month
at Cafe Pop :), looks like Cafe Pop is good place thanks to Scott so the
meeting will always happen but we can still have social events on the
side, what do you all think?

ten four
-Sam