SMPMongers

Jeremy James jjames at atlantic.net
Mon Nov 13 02:03:49 CST 2000

Hello all.  It's nice to see that the LAPM is active.  I was doing some
probing mainly from the LULA, willing to help bootstrap the group if it
was no longer :).  I have just arrived in LA two weeks ago and slowly
getting aclimated.  I moved from Gainesville Florida where I started the
Gainesville PM and was hoping to find some common minded Perl fanatics
when I got here.  And here you all are :)... I am now trying to figure
out what happened to the Santa Monica PM and maybe get that group
started in the near future.  Does anyone have any information or ideas
about the SMPM?

See you all on Friday :)

Thanks
Jeremy James