LA.pm: irc channel/fun meeting

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Sat Jul 8 15:19:56 CDT 2000

Was nice meeting most of you and had a great time there.  I'm thinking
of having our next meeting in either two weeks or a month.  We also need
a new place to go, as I want a new place to go every time.  Any
suggestions?  Also next time I'll try to have it not cut into anyones
plans.
So what do you people say about a little IRC channel, since most of us
are IRCers.  #LA.pm on efnet is what I'm thinking.  Good idea, bad idea?
Just a little hang out I guess.  Your decision.  I'm in there for now,
hope to get some replies and stuff.  Thanks for coming to the meeting
today, too!
-Sam