[happy] Re: Is this thing on?

Andy Murren andy at murren.org
Sun May 13 06:01:28 CDT 2001

On Sat, May 12, 2001 at 03:17:58PM -0400, an entity claiming to be Andy Murren wrote:
:
:
: On Sat, May 12, 2001 at 11:32:53AM -0400, an entity claiming to be Stephen Walker wrote:
: : I'm not sure about a place, but tuesday night looks about the best for me
: : next week.  I could do wednesday also.
: :
:

After talking to my wife last night, next Tuesday (the 15th) is ok,
but after that she will have Moneday, Tuesday and Thursday night
commitments.  Which does leave the rest of the nights free.

Andy

--
Andy Murren
andy at murren.org
This message brought to you through the Long Valley Perl Mongers mailing list