[happy] Re: Is this thing on?

Andy Murren andy at murren.org
Sat May 12 14:17:58 CDT 2001

On Sat, May 12, 2001 at 11:32:53AM -0400, an entity claiming to be Stephen Walker wrote:
: I'm not sure about a place, but tuesday night looks about the best for me
: next week.  I could do wednesday also.
:

I live in Mendham, so depending upon your age (are you old enough to
drink) and where you live we could do one of several places.

In Chester the Diner at the intersection of 24 and 206.
In Bernardsville, the Stone Tavern behind the movie theater.
In Mendham, The Black Horse Inn
In Morristown, any one of many places.

Either Tues or Wed is good for me.  About 7pm is about the best time
for me.

The invite is of course open to all ages and to those on and off the list.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Andy

--
Andy Murren
andy at murren.org
This message brought to you through the Long Valley Perl Mongers mailing list