[Lexington-pm] is this thing on?

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Mon Jun 7 19:37:52 CDT 2004

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004, Janine Ladick wrote:

> We have a group leader, Rich Bowen.  In the past he's been the one to
> coordinate meetings.

Hrm?

/me wakes up.

It appears that my PM mail gets filtered off to a folder where I never
see it.

Yeah, we're still alive. I suppose tat we could do another meeting or
two, althoug I must say that I will have to play a much smaller role
than I did in the past, due to life being more complicated than it was
back when we were doing these things regularly.

> Janine

Rich Bowen - rbowen at RCBowen.com
Apache Administrators Handbook - http://apacheadmin.com/