[Lexington-pm] is this thing on?

Ken Rietz krietz at krietz.org
Wed Jun 2 18:34:02 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 04:29:28PM -0400, give or take a bit, Andrew Wyllie wrote:

You might be interested to know that Rich Bowen, a leader of
Lexington-pm, is a member of the Apache Software Foundation, a heavy
user of mod_perl, and regular speaker at ApacheCon, both US and Europe.
He hangs out almost constantly on irc at #apache fielding questions,
where his nick is DrBacchus.

--

Ken Rietz: ken.rietz(at)alum.mit.edu;ken.rietz(at)asbury.edu
You can become so accustomed to stress