LPM: Re: this month.

David Pitts dpitts at mk.net
Tue Apr 3 01:19:47 CDT 2001

Okay,
Here is the deal with the use of the Chamber of Commerce Facilities for
lunch.
I talked to the people over there and they said it would be no problem to
use their front room (it has limited connectivity and overhead display and
can seat around 30).  I told them that Rich would be calling to make
reservations.  They suggested that if we wanted to use it on a regular basis
that we go ahead and schedule it for whenever we wanted it because it is
scheduled on a first come first serve basis.

Is this the path we want to travel down?  If so, Rich or I or Matt can call
and check for availability and make reservations.

Thanks,

David Pitts
http://www.dpitts.com