LPM: this month.

Matt Cashner sungo at qx.net
Mon Apr 2 23:57:49 CDT 2001

ok. here's the deal. rich is gone. aka rich cant make things happen. are
we going to have a meeting or what?  i can talk about anything you
want. POE is heavy on my mind these days, as is modperl magic.  i'd also
be willing to chair a roundtable discussion of whatever you want.

so you have a speaker. we need a place. databeam folks? can we borrow a
conference room?  do i need to call restaurants? i'd like to plan this for
week from this friday.

so lets either get moving or let me know to not think about this again and
i will. if you all really dont care anymore, then its not worth my energy
and brain cycles to pretend you all do care.

m.