LPM: Next month's meeting

Tom Braun tom at ichthus.org
Sun Sep 17 12:03:20 CDT 2000

I could probably also find us a meeting place on Asbury's campus here in
Wilmore, if that is preferable to everyone.  I know that would be really
close for Rich, Matt, Ken, and myself, but would probably be a little
further for the rest of you.  If the group wants to meet here, then let me
know, and I will talk to the powers that be on this end and see if I can
reserve us a room.  (I just don't want to reserve it if there's no interst.)

Tom