LPM: Yet another Non-member submission

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Thu Sep 14 08:05:08 CDT 2000

From: Ronald Edward Petty <repett0 at sweb.uky.edu>
To: lexington-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: UKACM

Alright, this is not for everyone so I appologize :(

Sorry I couldn't make the meeting this time.  I will try again.
This monday we are having the first ACM meeting.
http://www.cslab.uky.edu/~repett0/ACM.html

If whoever was interested in forming a larger group and would like to
talk
about hosting regional conferences, please come.  We can talk at the end
of the meeting, and I would like to let the freshmen and others now that
there is an active technology community in Lexington and Kentucky, not
just UK.

So if you can please come, if not, just come to see potential new hires
for your companies :)

Ron Petty
ACM president
Perl user sometimes :(