LPM: more general hlp is in order

repett0 at sac.uky.edu repett0 at sac.uky.edu
Sun Apr 2 12:31:14 CDT 2000

OK.  Instead of asking something specific here is the general problem I am
working on.  I have a cs515 program Im working on.  Basically I need to
use perl to generate a bunch of permutations of an array of numbers that
is passed into a C++ class that sorts it and then uses various programs to
extract timing information.  So basically I was asking yesterday was how
to start my program from perl.  But now the real problem is how do I get
an array of numbers (from perl) to be input to my class.

My first thought was, is there a way to just use my class in perl, or do I
need to make a c++ driver to access my class.... has anyone tried this
before?

Ron