LPM: This month's meeting

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Wed Sep 8 17:30:23 CDT 1999

At 05:16 PM 9/8/1999 +0000, you wrote:
>>Yes, we have the same room reserved for Monday, Sept 13 and Monday, Oct 11
>>from 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM.
>
>Now that I am living in Lexington again, I can finally attend my first
>meeting.  With that said, which room is the "same room"?
>
>Mike

KET is located in the shadow of UK's football stadium, next to LCC.  From
Nicholasville Road/South Limestone, turn east onto Cooper Drive.  (Turning
west puts you onto Waller Avenue...not good.)  Go through two lights and
admire the big KET building on the right at 600 Cooper Drive, the last
thing before the tree-laden subdivision.  (Don't be fooled by the *little*
KET building...you want the *big* KET building.)  Park anywhere and enter
near the curved glass.  Sign in and the security guard will point you in the
right direction.  If you arrive late and the guard has gone on his rounds,
walk back toward Cooper and go to the corner of the building closest to
the tennis courts and tap on the glass doors.

We'll take a head count and order pizza or similar at 6:15.  Soda pop is
available on the premises.

-dave

--
David Hempy