LPM: New CPAN site (Shhh, don't tell)

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Sep 8 13:49:25 CDT 1999

Don't tell everyone yet, but I've put up a CPAN site at
http://cpan.databeam.com/  It's not an "official CPAN site", but you are
welcome to use it. I would be interetested to know if the connectivity
to it is any better/worse than to whatever site you are currently using.

I'm mirroring once a day from spu.edu, so it can sometimes take as long
as 2 days to get something on there once it's been put on PAUSE.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one