LPM: July's meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Fri Jun 18 12:23:08 CDT 1999

Well, I really wanted to decide on a place this week for July's meeting,
and get some place booked before I go out to the left coast. However,
the vote has changed again - we're on Tuesday evening now. I'd really
like to make a reservation early next week - I come back on Tuesday. Can
we have all the votes in by then?

Thanks.

By the way, I'll be talking about Perl on NT, and using Perl (and other
tools) to make NT usable, and some of the cool things that Perl can do
on NT.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one