LPM: Next meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Thu Jun 24 15:49:05 CDT 1999

OK, the votes are in, and it looks like I have to accept that that's the
way things are.
http://www.dcr.net/cgi/oneiros/lexpm/display.pl

The upcoming meeting of The Lexington Perl Mongers will be held Tuesday
evening, the 13th of July. Since that is bath night (For the baby, not
me. My bath night is Wednesdays.) I expect that we will try to start
around 6 and not go past 8, but it seems likely that due to work and
other inconveniences, many of us will be a little later than 6.

Now, the challenge is to find a place that is not too expensive, not too
noisy, and not too heavily booked. I know that I've been procrastinating
on this one, so our options are perhaps less than they might be. I'll
see what I can find.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one