LPM: Another vote for later meeting times

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Wed Jun 2 10:31:13 CDT 1999

At 11:11 AM 6/2/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I second John Soward's motion to move the meeting time to late
>afternoon or evening.  I'm driving from Louisville, which makes
>12:30-2:00 a REALLY long lunch.  (Not like that's a bad thing, of
>course...just difficult to explain to my employer.)
>
>Janine

This time is not the best for me, either... only because one of my two
weekly meetings is Wednesday, 1-2 pm.  I just plan on missing it once a
month, and doubt I'll be missed too much.

I am certainly NOT asking the group to change its meeting time on my
account... I think the current time is fine.  I just wanted to speak up in
case 90% of us are struggling to make it at this time.  I'm sure there is
no time that will suit everyone.

Personally, I like the late lunch slot.  I wouldn't mind a late afternoon
or very early dinner meeting... anything after 5:30 or so would find a lot
of competition in my schedule.

See you next Wednesday,
-dave

--