LPM: Another vote for later meeting times

sungo sungo at earthling.net
Wed Jun 2 10:24:00 CDT 1999

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Janine Ladick wrote:

> I second John Soward's motion to move the meeting time to late
> afternoon or evening.  I'm driving from Louisville, which makes
> 12:30-2:00 a REALLY long lunch.  (Not like that's a bad thing, of
> course...just difficult to explain to my employer.)

thirding the motion. :) easier to bum rides after work hours :)

Foco Theory                                          |
  It is not necessary to wait until revolutionary    |
  conditions have developed, since a dedicated       |        Matt Cashner
  small group can ignite a revolution, thus creating | sungo at earthling.net
  both the uprising and the conditions which make    |
  it possible.                                       |