LPM: August meeting

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Thu Jul 29 14:31:25 CDT 1999

At 03:08 PM 7/29/99 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, unless someone speaks up to the contrary, here's the agenda for the
>August meeting.
>
>August 9th, 6pm
>Lexington Community College (Directions will be available on the web
>site)
>Bring $5 for pizza.

Unless plans have changed, I am assuming we are still meeting at KET, not
LCC. KET is next door to LCC.  I've got a room reserved for us here for
Monday, August 9th.  I regret that I will be in Colorado that evening
("regret" may be a bit strong... ;-p) but my co-worker Gregg Casillo will
be running the show.  Most of you have met Gregg at the last two meetings.

-dave

--
David Hempy
Internet Database Administrator