LPM: August 9th meeting

Joe Hourcle oneiros at dcr.net
Thu Jul 22 14:58:10 CDT 1999

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, David Hempy wrote:

> Okay, it's official.  We've got a room here at KET on Monday, August 9th
> from 6:00 pm.  It will seat around 20, has Internet access and a big screen
> TV.  There is a Win95 machine for our use, or a network connection if you
> care to bring your own.

Just for whoever ends up talking, is the Win95 machine attached to
anything or presentation purposes?  (ie, could they have their planned
discussion already on a web page, so they could just scroll through, and
everyone could see it, or is it just hooked up to some little wussy
monitor?)

-----
Joe Hourcle
Digital Crescent, Inc.