LPM: Next month's meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Sat Jul 17 14:19:39 CDT 1999

David Hempy wrote:
> Doesn't matter to me... I'll reserve a room here at KET if you give me the
> thumbs-up, Rich.  Lacking any other volunteers, I can also do some poster
> patrol, as I'm near campus.  It will give me an excuse to stomp across
> campus again.  I can also pass word along to the Central Kentucky Computer
> Society, and hopefully we can get in a newsletter before then.

OK, well then unless we hear violent objections from the peanut gallery,
let's plan on the following:

Monday, August 9th.
Meeting place: Room at KET that David will get us directions for.
Agenda:
	6:00pm. Beginner talk. Topic to be decided
	6:45pm. Dinner. Pizza. Bring $5 to cover the cost.
	7:30pm. Non-Beginner level talk. Topic to be decided.

Let's try to get topics decided real soon - say, by Friday, so that we
can get some posters up around campus and various offices.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one