LPM: How about this?

Patrick Gardella patrick at cre8tivegroup.com
Fri Jan 29 08:36:21 CST 1999

On 29-Jan-99 Michael Firestone wrote:
> Lunches are fine with me on any day but Thursday.  Since we are having so
> much trouble trying to find a day we can meet, I will point out that my
> Tuesday and Thursday obligations do not start until 8:00.  So if we could:
>   1) Start things around 5:30
>   2) Finish by 7:00
> I could probably attend.  The wife would have to fend for herself, but
> sometimes that is the way it works.
>
> Just to refresh my ( scattered ) memory, are these monthly meetings?

The times sound fine to me.  Makes it easier to get into a restaurant!

We would discuss the meeting schedule at the meeting.  I was thinking monthly,
but someone may prefer bi-monthly.

Patrick

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9