LPM: How about this?

Michael Firestone mfiresto at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 29 06:24:53 CST 1999

Lunches are fine with me on any day but Thursday.  Since we are having so
much trouble trying to find a day we can meet, I will point out that my
Tuesday and Thursday obligations do not start until 8:00.  So if we could:
  1) Start things around 5:30
  2) Finish by 7:00
I could probably attend.  The wife would have to fend for herself, but
sometimes that is the way it works.

Just to refresh my ( scattered ) memory, are these monthly meetings?

Mik

Mik Firestone  mfiresto at mindspring.com
Evil Overlord Rule #8:  If any of my advisors ask why I am risking all on a
mad scheme, I will stop all plans until I have given him a satisfactory
answer.