[KPUG] https redirect

Gryphon Shafer gryphon at gryphonshafer.com
Mon Sep 17 08:20:12 PDT 2012

Greetings Betsy,

Your authorized_keys file is only used for SSH connections (on port 22),
but when you are using a web browser to try to test your hello world
page, you'll be accessing your virtual instance through HTTP (on port
80). The name on your authorized_keys line is just a comment to help
identify the line.

I hope this helps. If not, let me know what step on the VM-build
procedure is when you're first running into problems.

Gryphon