[Kc] Object system

Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Thu Apr 7 10:52:35 PDT 2011

I'm not suggesting we remove explaining bless. I'm suggesting that in
addition to showing someone pipe, we also explain useful pipe-related tools
like cat, echo, tee, and xargs. It is a tutorial after all.

There's been about 10 years worth of tools to help with bless since that
document was written.

--
Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
sterling at hanenkamp.com