[Kc] Job Browsing

A Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Fri Jan 17 16:58:40 CST 2003

Hi John -

Here's a recent posting from jobs.perl.org. It's the first one I've ever
seen in KC.
http://jobs.perl.org/job/589

My theory is that this position is at DST actually. If the poster of
this position says that he has enough resumes or something, I know
another consulting firm that is trying to place into the same position.
Let me know if you need that kind of information.

For what it's worth, I think this is a valid (and encouraged) use of the
list. If you know of work or are looking for work in the KC metro, speak
up!

(Also, the jobs.perl.org mailing list seems to be a pretty good place to
go for this kind of stuff.)

As for the card game project, I think that contacting Michael Morgan (of
handuma.com) would be a good place to start. I encourage you to
spearhead that kind of project. If it seems like not a good thing to put
at the kc.pm.org site, let me know and I'll host it.

-Andy